Thursday, October 25, 2007

Boys will be boys ~

I can't believe that Aidan is 12 weeks old now! Man, time sure does fly whether you are having fun or not. Don't get me wrong...the boys have fun everyday be it bathtime, dinnertime or in Hatcher's case...bedtime. He is still struggling to sleep through the night in his big boy bed. Although he does LOVE his airplane themed room, he manages to get up through the night and walk down the hall and come into our room multiple times each night. I actually think he may be sleepwalking; but, who am I kidding...at 3 in the morning so am I! Hatcher is bonding with Aidan and really enjoys holding, kissing and hugging his little brother whom he lovingly calls "baby." Hatcher, as you will see below, loves emulating Daddy and really enjoys assisting Daddy get ready each and every day.








And for those of you who have yet to meet baby Aidan, I finally have some good video of him coo'ing and smiling. He is growing so fast.