Tuesday, December 4, 2007
My three boys...
These days I am feeling somewhat outnumbered. Boys and their toys! Hatcher is really anxious to actually play with Aidan. Hatcher loves it when Aidan is in his exersaucer and he can show Aidan all the neat toys and how they work. He also loves to lay with him on the activity mat and show him all the hanging toys. As of late, after much whining and begging on Hatcher's part, we have started giving the boys a bath at the same time. So far so good. They both seem to love it. Aidan loves to splash and kick the water and Hatcher loves to help wash Aidan. They are definitely building a bond much faster than I expected. Whenever I pick Hatcher up from school, he asks for Aidan if I don't bring him in the room with me. And then on the way home it's, "is Daddy home, is Daddy home?" What am I, chopped liver? All about the boys!

