Monday, March 17, 2008

A day with family

Hatcher had been asking to see Marma and P'bo this week so Derek and I made plans to take the boys to see them Sunday afternoon. The weather was super nice, so nice in fact that Derek got sunburned in the mere hour we were outdoors. Hatcher rode on the 4-wheeler with Daddy and Uncle Jared, shot the styrofoam rockets with P'bo and had tea with Marma. Aunt Christina and I took it much easier and watched the chaos from a distance playing with Aidan. It was a nice afternoon. When we left, we stopped by Dairy Queen for a kit-kat blizzard (my new favorite summer treat). Hatcher, Derek and I shared the whole thing on the ride home...mmm, mmm GOOD! Hatcher kept saying, "I need more cream Mommy...more cream!" That evening at home, we cooked hamburgers outside on the deck and soaked up the rest of the setting sun. We are ready for spring!