Friday, April 18, 2008

Aidan and Hatcher...age comparison

Some friends of ours recently had their first baby, and it made me think of Aidan and Hatcher at that age; man that seems like eons ago. It makes you realize just how fast they grow. It also made be start to run the time lines of milestones in my head because I want to be sure I enjoy every last one...they just FLY by! In doing so, I pulled up some old pictures of Hatcher at Aidan's age today and wanted to see what they looked like side by side. Aidan definitely has more teeth, but Hatcher has Aidan on sheer volume...not height though as Aidan is inches longer. Hatcher was crawling at this age...and sleeping well in his crib. (wait - did I just say sleeping well? HA) Aidan is more verbal, believe it or not, and seems to have more motor skills than Hatcher did at this point...but I am told that is what happens when there is a bigger sibling around to "show you the ropes." They are loads of fun...but I do long for a good night's sleep! Maybe in 2015 - HA!