Saturday, September 13, 2008
The boy's first concert...Elmo
I took the boys to see the Elmo concert at Phillips Arena yesterday. I brought my mom along since Derek wasn't able to go and since she had the day off. It would have been a struggle without another adult. I was kind of nervous with the setup knowing that for "my concerts" this venue can really suck. That said, we were only 15 or so rows back on the floor. We had great seats and loads of fun. Hatcher wasn't too sure at first but warmed up after the intermission. He was screaming out for Elmo with no fear by the end of the concert. Hatcher's favorite part was when Cookie Monster told everyone he wanted to be a fireman when he grew up...so, I have added a picture of that in this blog entry for Hatcher to remember. Aidan was into every single minute. He was so extremely tired, but pushed through to see every last minute of the show. The boys had a great time. Although Derek didn't make it to this first one, we will definitely do this again. I just bought us tickets to see the Playhouse Disney tour that is coming through in December. Hatcher loves all those shows and is already so excited!






