Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy New Year

Hello everyone! I know I have been really slack since the holiday in keeping photos posted to the site. Well, to be honest, I haven't taken many. Derek has been traveling a ton for work and leaves again soon for Maine, yes 19 degrees below zero - Maine! Meanwhile, although I did get my cast off, I lost a lot of mobility in my wrist and had to start physical therapy sooner than expected. I go in twice a week for an hour and have "homework" exercises that cut into my evenings and lunches. That said, I do have a few photos I can share. The boys love Hatcher's guitar and I got a great picture of Aidan walking around with it. They are playing so well together these days - HA - when they aren't fighting over the same toy. The other day Hatcher suggested Aidan sit in the mail cart so he could push Aidan around. It was too funny. They had a blast that day goofing around together. Hope you all had a wonderful New Year!