Monday, May 18, 2009

Family Photo Session

You know it seems I am always behind the camera and seldom are there good shots taken of me with the boys - or the four of us together for that matter. Often times it is pure luck that we get great family photos. The last professional family photos we had taken were at Roxie and Jim's wedding in Oct 2007 - so we decided to get some new family pictures taken. My neighbor Mandy went to high school with Karen (Picturelily Photography) and I love visiting her site...so I booked it several months back. The day finally arrived and Karen came to our neck of the woods and took some photos. Karen captured some images around the house first and then we ventured down to the lake. I was worried since it was overcast and drizzling that day...but the pictures she shared on her site - shown below - turned out fabulously. See for yourself! This is just a sampling and I can't wait to see them all.

Karen was great - and if anyone is interested, just visit her site: http://www.picturelily.blogspot.com/
I also added her to my blog list on the left hand side of my site.