Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Love is in the air...or is that snow? I think a bit of both depending on where you live! I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day. It seems to be a bigger holiday each year...but what a wonderful thing to celebrate...those who you love and hold dear to your heart. My heart is full - bursting in fact - with love for my family. I enjoy the time I spend with my boys every single day. And to have my best friend by my side every step of the way makes it that much better. Derek is an amazing father and husband and I look forward to our many years together watching our children grow and further enrich our lives. I am a very lucky lady...I have an amazing partner in life and two beautiful children who remind me each day that our lives are such a precious gift. Hope you all have a wonderful and special day with your loved ones!




I almost forgot...here are some of the photos from our school's Valentine's Day party. I started in Hatcher's class and ended up missing most of Aidan's party. But both boys had great fun. They both made Derek and I these wonderful cards in their classrooms - they both have such great teachers.