Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our trip to Lake Cypress Springs - it is a tradition in the making!

Okay - so I am really REALLY way behind on posting. Pretty much the whole of July hasn't been captured on this blog and this trip below was in June. I promise to catch up after our trip to the beach. We are headed to Naples tomorrow - super exicted and ready to get away from work.

So this one is for my wonderful niece Ashton...who checks our site regularly. Ashton - we had so much fun hanging out with you for our annual lake trip. Although it seems so long ago...the boys still talk about it all the time. We really enjoy this "tradition" and hope it continues for many more years to come. Love and hugs to you all. I am attaching my favorite picture of all - the cousins. Dad would be so proud. We miss you tons "Grandpa Craig" and hope you are able to watch these amazing kids grow up. It is surely something you would cherish! Enjoy the video - it is a bit longer as I took TONS of great photos.