What a big boy! Hard to believe Hatcher is officially five years old. We decided to celebrate his birthday at Ultimate Gymnastics this year. He loves going each week and when I learned that they had birthday parties there, we were in! He was able to invite his friends from school this year and he was super excited about that! The kids enjoyed an hour of jumping, running and getting time on the trampoline followed by the well deserved cake!
Being half way through Pre-K now, Hatcher is doing more things than I ever imagined he would. He is starting to read, has spelling tests on site words, doing homework every weeknight, and really involved in family activities. He is really starting to color and enjoy coloring a lot more. I am including some of his more recent and really cute drawings. As for sports - well, it has started. Hatcher is in spring T-ball ( plays for "the Mets" at PCBC), he is rounding out the second half of tennis lessons, finishing his year with Church choir, and near the end of his second year in gymnastics. No soccer for Hatcher now (Aidan is doing that instead of T-ball) but he always puts his kleats on to help out Aidan.
Hatcher is an extremely loving little guy. He adores and has an amazing bond with Derek. He gets sad when Derek travels too much. He is still very helpful with Aidan for almost everything. He is just a huge love and I feel super blessed to be his mom.




