Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hatcher's sweet thoughts

Everyday the boys come home with these "daily activity reports" that provide details on when the boys ate, slept and went to the bathroom. It also provides the parents with an idea of the day's planned activities. Hatcher's teacher, Ms. Nicole, often goes that extra step and writes something special or unique that the children might do that day. On Monday, under the "memorable moment" area, Ms Nicole wrote the following.
"Hatcher invited me to take a plane ride with him to Ashton's house. Hatcher also asked me if my Mommy and Daddy were calling me on my phone. When I told him no, he asked if it was because they were at work."
TOO DAMN CUTE! So, when he got home, I told him that I needed to take his picture to remember this day. It is sweet that he enjoys school and teachers so much, that he wants them to go on trips with us to see his cousin Ashton...who he is SUPER excited to see!