Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day. Mine started off rough...I woke up on the wrong side of the bed with the feeling like I was ONCE AGAIN coming down with a cold. And...the kids got up earlier than usual...but okay no big deal. Until Aidan decided to hit me over the head with the phone... and hard I may add. While I was tending to the ache, he grabbed my glasses, which I had removed, and broke one of the arms completely off. Okay, I can do this...But wait, then while trying to cook breakfast for everyone, I burnt the bacon. So on and so forth - you get the idea. But things did start to run around after a failed attempt to nap while the kids napped - seriously - who was I kidding. We all got showered and headed out to Costco...woohoo! HA - LOL! We enjoyed a nice dinner at a Mexican restaurant where Hatcher proclaimed to all in earshot - "hey everybody...Happy Valentines Day!" We jumped in the car and headed to a hockey game - the Gwinnett Gladiators. It was pink ice night - celebrating Valentines day and advocating Breast Cancer awareness. Not sure of the final score as we left near the end. But, both of the boys had a great time. We met up with Uncle Jared, Aunt Christina, Ms Debby...and our neighbors too - Mandy, Brian and Madison. Loads of fun. Now I too am off to bed. Happy Valentines Day everyone! Oh - and these pictures were taken earlier in the week as it was cold and rainy here today.