Time sure flies...I can't believe that my baby boy is officially a toddler now. Aidan has such a unique spirit and sweet angelic face, that it is hard for anyone not to love this child. He uses it to his advantage and pushes the envelope all the time...testing us at every turn. Boy - have we enjoyed watching him grow. He has such an amazing bond with his big brother Hatcher. They are playing so well together these days.
We rented a giant water slide for Aidan's birthday. I think Derek and I expected the boys to enjoy it more on their own. They enjoyed it, but only when we went down with them. The bigger kids, and by that I am including many adults, had a blast on it. I loved it when I finally had time to play on it. We are so lucky to have such loving family and friends. Thanks to each of you who came out to celebrate Aidan's birthday...and a special thanks to the Colorado Kemmerlins and Grandaddy Wayne for coming in from out of town to help us give Aidan a fabulous day all his own! As always - too many photos...so enjoy the montage.
