Tuesday, July 28, 2009

All the grandkids stay at Marma and P'bo's house...

Last week, Marma and P'bo had all 5 grand kids stay at their house for a sleepover. Chad and Cathy got a night out to themselves and Derek and I did too; however, Derek had to work. So, I went out with friends while he was out at a work dinner. It was nice to sleep in the next morning...even though only until 8 am!

Marma and P'bo had tons of fun lined up for all the kids. They built these cardboard houses and decorated them. The kids also made pipe cleaner animals and pot holders on plastic looms. That was on top of swimming and going to the Yellow River Game Ranch. The kids loved the game ranch. Marma and P'bo got some pictures - seen below. Hatcher said his favorite animal was the deer. I think they were the easiest to feed. Thanks Marma and P'bo...I know my two gave you a run for your money!