Okay - so work remains awful and I am finally taking back my evenings. And top of my list is to update this blog. It is my way of keeping track of the boys and what we are doing. It all goes by so fast...I can hardly believe that it is already August 11! But that means only 2 weeks left until our vacation in Watercolor. I am so ready. But back to business at hand. I am loading the video from our wonderful 4th of July weekend. We spent Friday night at Amy and Greg's pool and Saturday morning at the parade here in Berkeley Lake. Derek and Cynthia came over for grilling as did the "goddard gang" - the kids all had a blast. We shot fireworks and had good food - great company. We rounded out the weekend with a nice calm Sunday dinner at Neil and Ramona's house then back to the docks for our local fireworks display over the water. It was a great weekend. Happy Birthday America.