Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hatcher takes to tennis and loves it!

Hatcher has been asking about playing tennis since the spring. Not sure what sparked the interest...but he kept asking. So I thought I had found the best solution - a class over the summer that would host both boys. But - turned out the pro at the club was leaving and so they cancelled the classes. So...on Labor Day, I noticed a sign about fall registration for Hatcher's age. I called, and secured Hatcher a spot. He loves it! He has really taken to it in these past 4 weeks - and he even asked to continue. So...we shall see. Last week each of the five boys were tossed 10 balls total - Hatcher hit 9 of them over the net! Way to go Hatcher. Here are a few pics. Aidan and I toss the ball on another court while Hatcher practices - so got some cute ones of him too!