Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Parties

Such a wonderful time of year - parties, parties everywhere. First was the party at the boy's school. Hatcher's class had prepared a performance - they sang 3 songs to all the parents. It was super cute - Hatcher had a solo. He did so well. I will have to load the video when I get a chance.





Then there was the annual holiday party and Neil and Ramona's house. The usual suspects were present. We got an updated picture of all the kids on the couch. Since the photo was taken, Derek and Cynthia's daughter has arrived and Fran and Colman announced that their 3rd will arrive this spring.





And finally we hit Amy and Greg's house for a quick get together for the kids to do their holiday exchange. They each drew names and had to pick out the gifts. It was super cute. It was also great to see everyone again. Then we headed to see a live nativity scene at church. It was freezing outside, so we went at the last possible minute and headed home the minute it was over...but I was glad the kids got to see it.