Thursday, June 4, 2009

Daddy's new toy - the motorcycle

Okay, for those of you who know me best, no...I wasn't happy about this purchase. I just decided its not a battle worth fighting. I put all my cards on the table - but the shiny beast now resides in our garage. Funny thing is, it is parked in front of my car. So, should the need ever arise...I could just take it out. Just kidding.

I have to admit, it is pretty. With no helmet (he used the 4-wheeler helmet for his first ride) and no motorcycle license, the toy has sat still for almost a month now. It is insured, which is good, since both the boys know how to climb up on it by themselves. Aidan LOVES it! Whenever you can't find him outside, look at the motorcycle. He climbs right up, sits in place and puts on the riding gloves. He is just keeping the seat warm for Daddy.