Thursday, June 4, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Derek and I wanted to keep the weekend low-key; but, before you knew it, we had a packed calendar. Saturday evening we headed to the McMahon's house for a BBQ. Derek joined us separately as he had gone golfing with Brian. We had a blast - at least I did. Aidan was coming down with an ear infection and went home early with Derek.

The next day Derek and I took the boys to the Children's Museum downtown with fellow classmates from Hatcher's school. We have all been "hitting the same parties" and thought - let's get the kids together this weekend. So, on Memorial Day, we all went to Imagine It. The kids loved it. We left there and all went to La Parailla to enjoy some Mexican.








Monday night, we hosted a simple dinner for our neighbors. Hatcher and Madison were itching to play together and this was the perfect opportunity. They had a ton of fun.