Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

We hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day! The boys and I took Derek to dinner Saturday night for Japanese food - he had sushi and we ate the hibachi style family dinner. It was nice. As for Father's Day itself - coming off the heels of our vacation in Dallas, we decided to just hang out. I took some pictures of the boys in their "My Dad is a Superhero!" shirts and we made a card for Derek. Ha - It has yet to arrive even as I am typing this.





Sunday afternoon we went to Marma and P'Bo's house. They added a new screened porch which is so wonderful. We all swam in the pool and enjoyed a huge dinner. Aunt Christina and Uncle Jared helped prepare all the meal since P'Bo's brother Uncle Fred was also in town. It was a lovely day.