Monday, September 21, 2009

The basement is almost done!

Whew - Derek and I have once again fallen in love with a new space in our home. We are so super pleased with the way the basement is turning out. He even said tonight that he would be down there all the time if the television was mounted and connected. But, alas, it is not...not yet that is. We are just waiting on the final inspection and all is a go for final decorating and electronic devices. Just a few before and after pictures...so exciting!

Aidan and Hatcher love it too. It is a GIANT play space for them...right now. They love jumping on the bed in the guest room and dancing in the main area on the hardwood floors. They helped me pick just the right shade of blue. I let them help me paint sample swatches on the walls. I say sample...they ended up being random areas all over the basement walls.

I will share more photos as the decorating continues.