Thursday, November 26, 2009

My 200th blog entry -

Hard to believe I have entered updates into this Blog site 200 times now. I sure love doing it. Besides the notion that family and friends can keep updated with the boys growth...It also helps me keep track of milestones both little and big. Well - here are a few pictures from a week ago when I was trying to get some great fall photos of the boys.

Aidan is talking more and more everyday and we are working on potty training. Aidan is big on saying no...in every form and fashion. Lately - he finds ways to use "not" in place of "no"... I will not, I can not, you should not...sometimes I crack up with all these variations of pure defiancy...but most times I still find myself laughing at how cute it is to see a 2 year old tell me I can not do that Mommy.

Hatcher is so super smart and often talks to us like an adult. The other day we were making cookies and he turned the oven light on to see if they were close to being done. Once the light came on, he paused turned to me, proceed to open the cabinet under the sink and grab the windex. When I asked him what he was doing, he told me, "Don't worry Mom. The glass is dirty and I can't see the cookies very well. It needs cleaning." LOL - well - although he was correct - the oven glass is dirty on the inside. I didn't even know he knew what Windex did let alone that he made the connection that he could clean that oven glass.