Aidan was so excited. Hatcher and I talked up our big trip to the dentist for weeks. Hatcher has loved going - which is so great! I take them to my dentist where the boys can watch movies and get toys...and the girls who work there are so patient with each of them. Hatcher and Aidan had great "reports" - they both have all 20 teeth in good condition. Heck - it was me with a cavity this time. The dentist had been watching this "sticky" spot for years and it was time. Somehow I got talked into having it filled while we were there with this new "blasting - no shot" technique. It was actually painless and quick - but of course while i was stuck in the chair - Aidan had to go #2 and Hatcher was glued to the television watching Toy Story. Meanwhile my teeth were somehow glued together. We think when I turned my head (when I was supposed to be still) to hear Aidan requesting to go potty - the filling spilled over the edge. While the filling was drying the super nice receptionist helped Aidan go to the potty. Shortly there after - the dentist noticed the error and all was repaired. Lesson learned - never take two boys under the age of 5 to the dentist without a second adult present! Here are pictures of Aidan's first teeth cleaning.

