Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ready for warmer weather...and the arrival of one funny bunny!

Easter is this coming weekend and the boys are super excited. They have a spring/Easter party at school this afternoon and with the boys out on Friday, both Derek and I took the day off for a much needed 3-day weekend. There is an Easter Egg Hunt in Berkeley Lake again this year - and Easter of course is on Sunday. So, to be sure I am capturing all the milestones, I tried to take some photos for Easter. I build a photo calendar each year and figured it may be fun to try something different. I have been working so much lately - such crazy demands and late nights...that early one morning this week - I took my time getting the kids to school and we played around with the Easter decorations and talked about the Easter bunny coming to town. It was a beautiful day and the boys and I had so much fun! I can't wait to enjoy my three-day weekend with them. They just grow up so fast.
We wish you all a Happy Easter!