Here are two more from school just this week. Yesterday, his teacher Ms Nicole (Ms Cole as he calls her) wrote a note on his daily sheet and told me that Hatcher tried to insist that the class have a picnic lunch again yesterday. See...I sent a sandwich with him on Friday of last week for lunch (instead of the usual) as I knew the teachers had prepared a special picnic lunch day. I am still not sure if Hatcher really loved the sandwich or the special movie they got to watch...because on Monday morning he asked me to pack him another sandwich that day. So I did...only to find out that he probably had a very serious conversation with Ms Nicole about having another picnic lunch since he had his sandwich. All went fine...but yes, he asked for sandwich again today. I sent chicken nuggets instead. HA!
And finally today i picked up Hatcher from school and Ms Nicole wrote a note on his daily sheet again. it said that Hatcher had told her about Daddy's iPod and went on to tell her, "I can't use it" even though he wants too. He also told her that he didn't like her new purse and that she should take it back! LOL! Who is this kid?