Friday, August 1, 2008

My favorite Things!

When Derek was in Florida (not this week's trip but the previous one) he bought the boys these shirts at Universal Studios and I kept forgetting we had them. We pulled them out this past weekend and dressed our "favorite things." Too cute!

Hatcher is getting so smart and is learning how to use Aidan as pawn. The other morning, Aidan was playing on a toy that Hatcher wanted to play with and we told Hatcher that it would be his turn shortly. That wasn't cutting it for him and so he crafted this plan...he told Derek that "Aidan was crying for Daddy because he probably wanted Daddy to hold him...yeah yeah!" Derek looked at me and said, you know, I think Hatcher justs wants to play with that toy. No...I foolishly thought to myself. I mean after all, Aidan was sort of whimpering. Well, the minute that Derek picked up Aidan, Hatcher runs to the toy and yells, "MY TURN!" HA - kids say the darndest things!