Happy Birthday Mom...Grandma! We love you! I didn't get as many good pictures as I had hoped, but here are some of the not so terrible ones.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Mom's 60th Birthday Party
It was finally time to celebrate Mom's 60th birthday party. It took some planning but Tom whipped it together and the turnout was great. We (Ben, Me, Derek and kids) made Mom a book that detailed 60 reasons why we loved her. We went back through all our photos, picked our our favorites of her and scanned them in to create this unique and special treasure. She loved it! (I have to give big props to my good friend Karen who gave me the idea!) Mom even took the book to work this week to show everyone. I created it on Shutterfly and was hoping to add a link to it here so folks could view it in preview mode, but I can't seem to get it working. But for those family members who want to see it, send me an email and I can share it with you that way...we know that works!
Happy Birthday Mom...Grandma! We love you! I didn't get as many good pictures as I had hoped, but here are some of the not so terrible ones.




Happy Birthday Mom...Grandma! We love you! I didn't get as many good pictures as I had hoped, but here are some of the not so terrible ones.