Man, do I love the Fall - what a weekend we had. The kids should be partied out! They had a Fall festival at school on Friday, we had our party on Saturday, Sunday was the Fall Festival at Berkeley Lake and Monday at gymnastics the gym was decorated for Halloween and the kids were given treats for each well performed exercise. The kids enjoyed a great weekend - but we can't say the same for Derek. Although Derek is a bit better now...it has been touch and go since our Halloween party last Saturday night. Derek had to retreat early during the party as he was growing weak and tired...but not feeling horrible. As the last person left the house around 8:45 pm, and the kids and I headed upstairs, we found Derek on the phone with CVS and in full reaction/rash mode again. He was extremely frustrated and itching like crazy. Needless to say, we had to call on Marma - who came over with P'Bo and met Derek at the hospital. The kids and I took him and dropped him off at the ER for a second time. After I got the kids down, Marma came to the house and we switched places. We were at the hospital from 9 ish until almost 2 am. But - I didn't let that put a damper on the Fall Festival.

The kids and I went solo to the Fall Festival and met up with Mandy, Madison, Carter and Mandy's mother Tammy. Brian was away playing golf. The Dads missed out - it was a perfect day for a festival and the kids played for nearly 3 hours straight. As usual, the homeowner's association put on quite a show. There were bounce houses, treasure hunts, games for coins, face painting, and more. I took TONS of photos, but these are my favorites. Hope you were all able to enjoy the beautiful weather while it lasted!










