Sunday, October 24, 2010

The local pumpkin farm

While Derek was out of town, I took the boys to the local pumpkim farm. We make an annual trip to the mountains each year, and although the weather was perfect for a mountain day trip, we opted to wait for Derek's return and hit the local pumpkin farm. There is one just up the street from us that has a jumpy, a petting farm, and pony rides. The kids (& I) were excited. They loved the petting farm (bunnies only) so much. I think they spent an hour in there. We went first thing Sunday morning, so we were the first people on site. When we left, with our first pumpkins in hand the place was packed. Hatcher loved riding the horse and feeding it a treat. He was so excited - you can see it in the photos. Speaking of which - here are my favs...