Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Putt Putt golf...in a pirates ship!

When thinking of fun stuff to do with the boys while Derek was out of town, I decided we should try our hand at putt putt golf. There is a great and short course near our house that is entirely themed around a pirate ship. The kids were so excited. I knew that Tom and Grandma were looking to get on the golf course and I thought - well this might be a good solution...get the folks and the kids on the course together. I figured an hour tops and then we could grab a bite to eat with them. So, off we went to Pirates Cove Putt Putt and began hitting and losing balls. Hatcher was really into it. Aidan just wanted to carry his ball around the course and drop it in the hole. Occasionally he would take a swing...but mostly he was up ahead looking, investigating the next hole. Grandma got a hole in one...or a "home run" as Hatcher would call it. It was good fun. Then off to mexican we went for dinner. We all had a great time and with the morning spent at the festival, the boys were pooped and slept soundly through the night. Here are some of my fav pics.