Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Too fun...kids make holidays - wait is this a for real holiday - so much fun! Who knew all the "activities" around St. Patty's Day? I guess you are supposed to set Leprechaun traps to catch the mischievous little fellas. And there is something to getting tricked and being left a gold coin? All new to me...I have to research and prep for next year. Meanwhile - thankfully, the wonderful teachers at the school filled those gaps for me. The boys had so much fun and were so excited to tell me about all the mishaps that the crazy and nutty Leprechauns did in both of their classes at naptime. In fact, when I joined Aidan's class, they were all gathered in the bathroom to see where the Leprechaun left muddy footprints on the wall, had peed green pee in the toilet and not flushed and left a trail of glitter EVERYWHERE. Good thing I am not part of the cleaning crew! The kids loved it and thought the whole thing was hilarious. It was all Hatcher and Aidan could talk about right up until bedtime.
Enjoy the photos...I sure did. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!