Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hatcher's new hobby...and a trip to the Circus!

Recently, Hatcher has really been into taking pictures. I let him take some photos around Christmas time and he has really gotten the hang of using the camera. Of course he is merely finding us in the viewfinder and clicking the button, but none the less, he is doing a great job and now we have someone who can take pictures of Derek and me on occasion. I recently got a much shorter hair cut and wanted to get a photo...so I let Hatcher have the camera and this is what we got. Too fun!


It has been a long time since I have been to the circus. I think it was 2 years before Hatcher was born. Well...I got a last minute email about tickets for the circus being half off - it was the final weekend it was in Atlanta. So, I figured why not. It was great. We had great seats and the kids were excited and seemed interested...for almost all of it. It was a little too long for Aidan and he got bored at the end. Derek and I really enjoyed it. There were elephants, dogs, horses, zebras, and of course tigers. no motorcycles in a cage...but we did have the pendulum swinging act. It was a good time...we will definitely go again next year!